Friday, October 24, 2014

EXO's D.O Says "Cart" Co-Star Yeom Jeong Jesung Ah Helped Him in Movie Debut


EXO member D.O (Do Kyung Soo) has sent his gratitude to his co-star Yeom Jeong Ah who has helped him in his silver screen debut with the film “Cart.”
On the production presentation of the film “Cart” held at CGV in Apgujeong, Seoul today, September 30, D.O was able to give thanks to his co-actor in the film.
Because this is the first film that I’ve tried acting in, I was very nervous but Yeom Jeong Ah sunbae was always by my side, taking care of me like a mother and comfortably looking over me. Because of her, my nervousness disappeared and I was comfortable in acting,” said D.O.
I mostly acted alongside Yeom Jeong Ah sunbae so there wasn’t much chance to meet the other actors. I heard that when actors meet, there’s a public bath-like atmosphere. I also want to feel that public bath-like atmosphere,” D.O continued.
In “Cart,” D.O plays the role of Tae Young, the teenage son of Seon Hee (Yeom Jeong Ah) who does part time work.
Cart” tells the story of a single mom Seon Hee who is wrongfully fired from her job at as a contract employee of a mega store. The movie stars Yeom Jeong Ah, Moon Jung Hee, Kim Young Ae, Kim Kang Woo, Hwang Jung Min, Chun Woo Hee, Ji Woo, and Do Kyung Soo.
The film is set to premiere on November!

Source: koreaboo

No comments:

Post a Comment