Saturday, May 17, 2014

EXO-M’S TAO UPDATES HIS WEIBO, ASKS FANS TO PROMISE TO “BE STRONG AND DON’T CRY”

Recently, we reported that EXO’s Kris had finally left a message after filing a lawsuit against SM Entertainment for early termination of his contract. 

Now, EXO-M’s Tao has updated his Weibo account (Chinese blogging) with the following message for his fans:

Tao posted, “Listening to our music, I’m thinking about what EXO used to be like. All of that is in the past now, it’s just a beautiful memory. We won’t give up because one person left us, we will work harder and become stronger than before. I feel really grateful in this moment. That’s why I want to work and practice twice as hard. I believe nothing can bring us down. So everyone, be strong, don’t cry… promise me! Let’s say it together.”

Source: koreaboo


No comments:

Post a Comment