Sunday, May 18, 2014

BEWARE GUYSS!! PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE! IF IT'S HARD TO NOT BELIEVE I'lL EXPLAIN FROM WHAT I SEE AND POST HERE




NOTE:
I just saw this in our EXO FANDOM. I am a Luhan & Xiumin biased and XiuHan shipper but that doesn't mean I posted this just for that. I wanted to post this so others could see. I posted this so other exostans would be more aware and observant in the situation and rumors that are spreading. Once again, please let's trust EXO. They doesn't deserve to be hated (because some fans are starting to hate them as I see some posts at the Fandom and the threats they are doing)  not just because of they're hard work but also because for what they have given to us. Everyday they practice day and night very hard and hate is what will they get? not as bright as before.I saw some articles too but I DON'T BELIEVE THEM. My trust and love for EXO is much more strong than believing those rumors/articles. Please be strong and don't give up. EXO will always be one forever and always. If Kris will make a decision. EXO will always be ONE because they will be always connected through their heart and minds. It's his choice not the members so please don't put the blame on the other 11 members for Kris' decision. Kris oppa wouldn't decide like that without a reason so let's just wait for Kris' side to be revealed and explain by him. And let's trust and support them..

-EXO Daily Update

No comments:

Post a Comment